We provide information and education to people diagnosed with diabetes. We can also support the patient’s family members and carers.
The following diabetes support is available at Perth Diabetes Care
- Individual appointments
- Group educational programs
- Ambulatory insulin stabilisation
- Bolus advisor meter setup and ongoing review
- Continuous glucose monitoring service
- Insulin pump initiation and titration
- Clinic for teens and young adults
Who can use our services
Our clinic is open to all patients living with all types of diabetes
How to access this service
You can either self refer or ideally a referral from your GP may allow you to access Medicare rebates. Your GP can fax your referral to Perth Diabetes Care. Once we receive the referral, our administration staff will contact you within 48 hours to make an appointment.
Referrals are current for 12 months from the date of issue. For your convenience a range of consultation times are available, Monday to Saturday.