Credentialled Diabetes Educator Service
We provide information, education and support to people diagnosed with all forms of diabetes. Our Credentialled Diabetes Educators can also support patient’s family members and carers.
The following diabetes support is available at Perth Diabetes Care
- Individual appointments
- Group educational programs
- Insulin start, ongoing titration and review
- Bolus advisor meter setup and ongoing review
- Continuous glucose monitoring service
- Insulin pump initiation and titration
- Clinic for teens and young adults
Who can use our services
Our clinic is open to all patients living with all types of diabetes
How to access this service
There are many ways you can access our services:
- Self Referral
- GP Referral on a GP Management Plan which may allow you to access Medicare rebates if you are eligible
- Endocrinologist Referral
Once we receive your referral, reception staff will contact you to make an appointment.Referrals are current for 12 months.
For your convenience a range of consultation times and clinic locations are available, Monday to Friday or Saturdays by appointment.