Who is Perth Diabetes Care?
Perth Diabetes Care is a patient centred multidisciplinary clinic providing services for people living with all types of diabetes and chronic conditions.
Our health professionals use current best practice guidelines and state of the art technology to provide individualised health care and patient education to support the person living with a chronic condition to achieve their health goals.
Our main office is located in East Victoria Park and we also have mobile clinics around Perth .
Perth Diabetes Care Team
Our clinicians include:
- Credentialled Diabetes Educators
- Accredited Practising Dietitians
- Accredited Exercise Physiologists
Who Should be Referred?
Perth Diabetes Care is specifically designed for people seeking to manage their:
- Type 1 Diabetes (16 years old and above)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Other forms of Diabetes including MODY and LADA
- Gestational Diabetes
- Planning a pregnancy with Type 1 Diabetes
- Chronic conditions including heart disease, metabolic conditions, musculoskeletal conditions
- Gastro-intestinal conditions
- Food allergy or intolerances
- Foot care
- Counselling services in relation to any of the above conditions
Costs may vary depending on the service required. Please contact Perth Diabetes Care on 08 6110 0570 for further information. Rebates may be available for patients through Medicare, DVA or Private Health Insurance.
For more information please contact our office on 08 6110 0570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.